Announcement for NTHU rapid screening positive residential students to take the shuttle bus to the hospital for PCR test(111.5.8)
1. Residential students who are quick-screened positive must go to the hospital for PCR testing. They can go hospital by themselves (Please do not take public transportation) or take the university's shuttle bus service. The shuttle bus service has been in trial operation since May 9, 2022.
2. Driving route: Student Dormitory Service Center of Nan-Da Campus (In front of Mingfeng Building)à In front of Tsing Dormitory, main campusàMackay Hospital for PCR screening à In front of Tsing Dormitory, main campus à Student Dormitory Service Center of Nan-Da Campus
3. If you want to take the shuttle bus from NTHU, you need to make an appointment for the PCR test at Mackay Hospital by phone. Followed by making shuttle bus appointment 1 hour before the departure time (before 8:30, 13:30, 20:30) through contact the Health Center 03-5743000 (Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00) or the Student Assistance Division 03-5711814 (24 hours).
4. Departure locations and time：
• Nan-Da Campus：Student Dormitory Service Center，Departure time: 09:30、14:30、21:30
• Main Campus：In front of Tsing Dormitory，Departure time: 10:00、15:00、22:00
※The driving route is between the two campuses and hospital. If the PCR appointment time cannot match the departure time, or you cannot wait for a long time, please go to the hospital by yourself.